Follow these directions after you have chosen a group from the Classroom page.
You will need to sign into a Google Groups account to view the group forum. If you already have a Groups account you can use that or you can create a new account. These directions will show how to create a Google Groups account using your personal (non-Google) email address.
For this example I have gone to the Cunningham-MIPA classroom url.
- Click Sign in to view this group
- Click More options
- Click Create account
- Click I prefer to use my current email address
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, password, etc
- Finish filling out the form and click Next step
- Read and scroll through the Privacy and Terms and then click I AGREE
- Finally click Verify now to prove that your email address is accurate